The smell of cooking is divine when everyone comes home!In a slow cooker or crockpot whatever you like to call it… put…
- 1 bacon hock or lambshank
- 1 packet of maggi oxtail soup
- 2 packets of maggi chicken noodle soup
- 1 packet of traditional 210g veg soup mix
- 2 grated carrots 1 or 2 onions (you can add leeks they give it a slightly different flavor)
- Fill the cooker near the top and cook all day and stir occasionally. ( if you’re around)
- Cook on high for half an hour then low for 8 hours approx.
- At the end of the day of slow cooking the meat should fall off the bone.
The smell of cooking is divine when everyone comes home! Sprinkle grated cheese on the top. And serve with soup rolls .(I vary my recipe with 2 packets of chicken noodle soup and 1 packet of oxtail soup.)
This is a cheap and easy meal and good for you!