I played around with the flavours and came with this recipe!
- Fry pork strips in a little oil and grate ginger over while cooking.
- Set aside in a covered dish and add 2 teaspoons of red currant jelly.
- Stir-fry in a little oil, are red peppers, yellow peppers onion and sliced zucchini. I use any vegetables on hand.
- Cook orzo for about 10 mins in boiling water and a little oil. Drain well. (1/2 a packet does 6 people)
- Add pork to vegetables and half a tsp. of salt.
- On a platter place orzo then pork and vegetable mixture then sprinkle chopped spring onion.
- Put on the table and everyone can serve themselves.